You have the dress. You’ve hired the authentic mink lashes. The flowers are ordered, and your family is flying in from all over. But before the Wedding March starts to play, take some time to plan your beauty regimen for your special day.
Clbro Having everything you need in your makeup kit will make everything go much more smoothly on the day of the wedding ceremony. After all, you don’t want to be rooting around for the perfect authentic mink lashes shadow while your groom is waiting at the altar.
To look flawless on your wedding day, we suggest the following beauty tips:
1. Keep it loose. Today’s brides are ditching the fussy sculpted updos of weddings past for a much looser, natural look. Swirled open chignons and half-up hair styles with do-it-yourself charm are also popular authentic mink lashes . But no matter how you wear your hair, don’t forget J.F. Lazartigue’s Hair Volume Tonic Styling Spray to boost volume and keep flyaways at bay.
2. Banish blemishes. Wedding jitters do more than just mess with your head-they can mess with your authentic mink lashes, too. Just in case a pesky pimple appears overnight, have a concealer at the ready. Try Murad’s Acne Treatment Concealer, which is formulated with Salicylic acid to treat the blemishes it disguises.
[Hot tip! If you are prone to acne, keep blemishes at bay with the Murad Acne Complex Kit, designed to reduce the signs of acne in just four weeks. The kit includes a cleanser, an exfoliating gel, a spot-treatment solution, and a skin-perfecting lotion.]
3. Polish your look. Save the wild, sassy nail colors for your bachelorette party! On your wedding day, your nails should be beautiful, but subtle. Choose a shimmery-not glittery-lacquer in a neutral authentic mink lashes, such as Essie’s Nude Beach, for perfect nails that don’t steal the show.
4. Cry, if you want to. Don’t worry that those tears of joy will ruin your makeup halfway through the ceremony. Stila’s Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner gives your eyes the smudge-proof definition you desire, while Stila’s Lash Visor Waterproof Mascara keeps your authentic mink lashes looking lovely no matter how many tears you shed.
[Hot tip! Even if you have a later ceremony, skip the smoky eyes, which can be susceptible to smudging. Instead, go with a pastel shade like Ballet Pink or Mint from Smashbox’s new Heartbreaker collection for a fresh and pretty look.]
5. Set the tone. Give your authentic mink lashes a radiant, sun-kissed look with CAUDALIE Fresh Complexion Tinted Moisturizer, which is also designed to protect your skin. Then refresh and hydrate your skin throughout the day a spritz of Dermalogica’s Multi-Active Toner.
6. Groom your groom. Help your future hubby get ready for the big day with The Art of Shaving: 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave Kit, featuring a pre-shave oil, a shaving cream, an after-shave balm, and a badger shaving authentic mink lashes. If he’s worried about hair loss, suggest Billy Jealousy Hair Raiser Follicle Revitalizer to help strengthen hair and promote future growth.
7. Smile for the birdie. Flashing those pearly whites is a full-time job on your wedding day, so keep a tube of Supersmile Quickie on hand to periodically brighten your smile. This magic whitening polish freshens your breath while whisking away stains from coffee, red wine, and other culprits. You’ll thank us later when you are paging through your wedding album.
Ann H. Carlson is an expert beauty writer for Beauty Collection, one of the top beauty retailers in the world (Women’s Wear Daily, March 2009). Beauty Collection carries over 200 prestige beauty brands like Moroccan Oil, and Keratin Complex. It showcases all beauty categories including authentic mink lashes care, hair care, makeup, fragrance, hair tools, and more.